Oxfordshire Athletic Association (Oxon AA) is the central body for athletics in Oxfordshire.
Our activities include:
- organising the County Championships for Track & Field, Cross Country and Road Running;
- selecting County teams for national, regional and inter-county competitions;
- support affiliated clubs, organisations and competition;
- co-ordinate the provision of officials for all County events;
- ensuring the observation of UK Athletics (UKA) Rules of Competition at all registered athletics competitions in Oxfordshire.
Oxfordshire Athletics Association's constitution can be downloaded here.