Each year the Network organises a number of events. These are aimed primarily for the Network clubs themselves. However, places are usually available for other non-network clubs, some of these include a small fee. The types of events are centred around recruiting and developing coaches and officials as well as enabling the member clubs to meet other requirements.
These events include:
- The Network has put on a 'Hop Skip and Jump into Coaching' evening. This was a two-hour introduction to what being a coach is all about. A similar 'Hop Skip and Jump into Officiating' evening is also being planned.
- Two Coach and Athlete Development Days. These provide an opportinity for coaches, and a limited number of athletes, to gain additional skills and knowledge.
- An intoduction to England Athleics 'Athletics 365' program.
- Beginner running groups under the 'Run England' banner.
- Two 'On Track' sessions. These are taster sessions aimed at encouraging adults to try (or return to) Track and Field Athletics.
- Two officials development sessions as well as developing a ‘buddy system’ for officials completing their logbooks.