If you would like to contact a club, please consult their website for their preferred contact method.
Payments should be to the nominated Lloyds account in the reminder letter.
With affiliation to Oxfordshire AA comes the ability for your club members to, subject to the appropriate conditions and entry fee being paid,
- take part as a club team in the County Championships - road and cross country;
- participate in other Oxfordshire AA events such as the Grand Prix and Road Relays;
- participate in the junior sports hall activities and Oxfordshire AA track & field events;
- be selected to represent the County;
- support by officials for these and other events.
The charges applied for the 2023-24 year are:
|Number of club members||Fee (£)|
|up to 50||16.50|
|201 and more||41.50|
Please see the attached documents at the bottom of this page for full affiliation information.
List last updated 10th October 2023
To ensure clubs receive our communications and that we have up-to-date information on them, we ask clubs to complete the contacts and membership form annually (see bottom of page).
The England Athletics Club Support Manager is Amy Frith - firstname.lastname@example.org