Oxfordshire Athletics Network is organising a Coach Development Day on Sunday 15 November 2015 at Tilsley Park, Abingdon (10:15-15:00).
Mike Leonard (sprints), Paul Weston (horizontal jumps) and Sarah Graham (nutrition) will be taking sessions.
The objectives of the day are:
- to develop coaches’ knowledge and understanding of relevant coaching topics
- to provide a structured opportunity for coaches to network with other local coaches
- to provide an opportunity to introduce local coaches to LCDP and NCDP coaches
- to increase confidence of less experienced coaches & encourage them to develop and progress
- to provide athletes with an opportunity to train with athletes from across the county (by
- attending with their coaches)
Coaches from Network clubs - £10
Coaches from non-Network clubs - £20
Each coach can bring up to 2 athletes, free of charge. A light lunch is included in the cost of the day for all coaches (athletes should bring their own lunch).
Booking deadline: Sunday 8 November.
See attachment for full details and booking form.